Before I start the recap, I have to share something amazing I found this week. A GACKT body pillow. This isn’t the amazing part, the part that blows my mind is that it has a zipper, which you can zip open as it reveals GACKT’s naked chest.
I know this shouldn’t matter, but after reading this story about GACKT and his body pillow, it’s for his fans and only a limited amount of them, I can’t help but laugh when I see him now….truthfully, I kind of wonder if he’s still that fit. But mostly I just find the entire thing amusing. I love body pillows, even though I don’t own one and for the most part I don’t really mind characters on them. It’s weird, but if people like it then it’s fine by me. But this new body pillow takes it to a whole ‘nother level that I can’t stop laughing about. I’m not even kidding, I’ve been telling everyone I know about this pillow, because even though I find it a bit creepy and weird, it’s also ingenious.
I’d never buy it, but it really is a clever idea. He does seem to have a nice body though……
With that being said, on to the 5-line recap!
- Tatsumi decides that he’ll kill Natsuki in three days, by using an incident that had no victims in the future to making sure that there’s a casualty this time around.
- Kentaro and Natsuki broke up, even though it sounded more like a break – it is okay though, because Kentaro runs into Mami and he gives her a reason to live!
- Tatsumi tells Natsuki what actually happened in the past, the past where Natsuki dies, her mother commits suicide and Mami dies due to not having the drug.
- He also says that in order to change things this time around, he had to “seduce” Natsuki…Seduce.
- Natsuki is saved and Tatsumi starts to question everything, because he still feels like she’s meant to die.
Overall, this was a pretty decent episode. There’s only two more left to go and it seems like Tatsumi and Natsuki will start to develop their relationship a lot more. I feel bad for Kentaro though, because even though he’s still feeling conflicted about her, it’s clear that she’s moved on and no longer is thinking about him.
I have a feeling that everything will work out and that Tatsumi will end up dying in the end, or disappearing. Natsuki will be sad, but might start a relationship with the non time traveling Tatsumi.
The only downside is that I’m starting to not enjoy Meisa’s acting here. Even though everything is happening, she seems so distant and detached. When she’s meant to be sad about breaking up with Kentaro, she’s pretty much smiling. They’ve dated for a long time, but I didn’t get any feeling from her. It could be that she’s relieved that she’s not with him anymore, but some emotion would have been nice. Some emotion for anything really, because her character is really lacking that.
I’m sure she’s a good actress, but I’m not feeling her in this role. This is the first time I’ve seen her act though, so I’m not sure how much is on her and how much is due to the director telling her to be this way.