Once again the show is telling us how much a catch Hyun Woo is. He’s a pure soul, he’s rich and can easily provide for Yeo Ok, he’s handsome, he has no problems raising Ki Chan, etc… He’s a can of awesomesauce. Soo Nam, on the other hand, has been shown as a cheater, a liar, a ruthless chauvinistic know it all, and everything that is bad in the world is attributed to him. He’s a jerky jerkface.
I think it’s clear who Yeo Ok will go with in the end. Soo Nam. I really hope the show does a good job explaining this outcome, because I still can’t understand why. The only show that I’ve seen where a cheater was somewhat redeemed was Sengyou Shufu Tantei ~Watashi wa Shadow. But it was a different story and the circumstances were different so…
I do think it’s interesting that Victoria and Hyun are essentially the same character, but are showed completely differently. Victoria asks Yeo Ok to leave the hotel. Hyun Woo ‘promotes’ Soo Nam to Marketing, where Soo Nam will be outside of the hotel all day. If he doesn’t create sales, he’ll be fired.
I don’t know about you, to me this is very similar. The only difference is that Hyun Woo used his position to get Soo Nam out of his face.
5 Line Recap:
1. Hyun Woo’s monk friend tells Yeo Ok that she better not hurt Hyun Woo and that if she thinks of hurting him, she should stop.
2. Manager Kang goes on a blind date with Il Ran and seems to have fallen in love with her; also, apparently you can cure cramped legs by touching your nose.
3. Ki Chan has to be tested for ADHD and Yeo Ok acts like it’s the end of the world when it’s not that big of a deal…I mean it’s not like he has something life threatening, like an alien parasite lodged into his brain.
4. Victoria and her downhill spiral find themselves taking Ki Chan on a motorcycle ride, only for it to result in him breaking his arm.
5. Hyun Woo looks at Soo Nam and proudly calls Yeo Ok his woman, which annoys me, because I like Hyun Woo but I hate it when people say things like this.
Preview: The video cut off, so I have no idea.