Not much happened in this episode, it did feel incredibly slow though. I think we’re at a point where the story is dragging a bit, so the show can finish everything in 16 episodes. Sadly, while watching this I did start to feel a bit bored. The only thing I really liked in this episode was Attorney Lee.
5 Line Recap
1. Past lives were seen and it doesn’t really help things, it does confirmed that Sayuri, Yeo Ok’s past person…life, was the other women and that Soo Nam was married to Victoria, but decided to have an affair with her.
2. Soo Nam realizes he’s a jerk, not only in his past life, but in the present, so he finds God, only the relationship doesn’t last very long.
3. In episode 5, Yeo Ok seemed to accept Victoria and replaced her hatred to pity and a little bit of admiration, but in this episode she’s back to her old self, which I didn’t like.
4. Soo Nam decides to apply as a maid at the hotel, only to get rejected for his horrible fashion taste and weird walk.
5. Victoria, determined to help Soo Nam, pays him a visit at home.
Previews: Soo Nam finds out about the relationship between Hyun Woo and Yeo Ok.